- To represent members and promote the commercial landscape industry to:
Owners, Landscape Architects, Engineers and General Architects, as well as
Municipal, Regional, Provincial, Federal and associated Government agencies.
- To expand and enhance tendering opportunities for Member firms by:
Prequalifying bidders and requesting Bid Bonds with Agreement to Bond at tender times.
- To explore group buying opportunities and other services which may be beneficial to members.
- To create educational programs to assist Owners, Landscape Architects, Engineers, Architects and Government bodies in attaining cost effective, sensible landscape construction practices.
- To provide social programs to allow members and associate members to network with each other as well as our clients.
- To provide occasional luncheon functions or meetings with trade professionals and clients to address particular concerns that may affect our industry.